Tetsuya Iwasaki, Ph.D.
38-137M, Eng IV
|Areas of Interest
Neuronal control mechanism of animal locomotion, nonlinear oscillators, and robust/nonlinear control theory and its applications to mechanical, aerospace, and electrical systems.
Google Scholar page
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Fellow, IEEE
- Steve Hsia Biomedical Paper Award, WCICA
- Rudolf Kalman Best Paper Award, ASME
- George S. Axelby Outstanding Paper Award, IEEE
- Outstanding Research Paper Award, Tejima Foundation
- Career Award, NSF
- Pioneer Prize, SICE
- Plenary Talk, Chinese Control Conference
- Plenary Talk, SICE Annual Conference on Control Systems
- Plenary Talk, International Conference on Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications