Kunihiko (Sam) Taira, Ph.D.
Taira Lab – Computational Fluid Dynamics
|Areas of Interest
Analysis, modeling, and control of fluid flows using high-performance computing by combining concepts from fluid mechanics, dynamical systems theory, network science, and data science.
Google Scholar page
HONORS AND AWARDS
- AIAA Associate Fellow, 2017
- ONR Young Investigator Award, 2016
- AFOSR Young Investigator Award, 2013
- AFRL Summer Research Faculty Fellowship 2012, 2013
- Developing Scholar Award (FSU), 2018
- University Undergraduate Teaching Award (FSU), 2017
- Research Excellence Award (COE, FSU), 2013
- Richard Bruce Chapman Memorial Award (Caltech), 2008