John Kim, Ph.D.
Rockwell Collins Endowed Professor
46-147J, Eng IV
Turbulence Research Group
|Areas of Interest
Numerical simulation of transitional and turbulent flows, turbulence and heat-transfer control, numerical algorithms for computational physics.
Google Scholar page
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Member, National Academy of Engineering
- Fellow, AIAA
- Fellow, American Physical Society
- Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal, NASA
- Julien Allen Award for Best Scientific Paper, NASA
- Otto Laporte Award for Fluid Dynamics Research, American Physical Society
- Ho-Am Prize in Engineering, the Ho-Am Foundation