Jeff Eldredge, Ph.D.
(Cal Tech, 2002)
48-121A, Eng IV
Professor Eldredge’s home page
|Areas of Interest:
Computational and theoretical investigations of fluid dynamics, including unsteady aerodynamics, bio-inspired locomotion, fluid-structure interactions, and biomedical flows.
Google Scholar page
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Associate Fellow, AIAA
- Member, AIAA Fluid Dynamics Technical Committee
- NSF CAREER Award
- Co-Founder, Southern California Symposium on Flow Physics
- Henry and Susan Samueli MAE Teaching Award
- Richard Bruce Chapman Memorial Award
- NSF Graduate Research Fellow