The UCLA Engineering Alumni Association helps promote communication between alumni and students, fosters continued alumni involvement with the School and aids the School by supporting engineering education and research.
As a graduate of the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science, you are automatically a lifetime member of the Engineering Alumni Association. Engineering faculty and emeriti faculty members, friends of the School and staff are also part of the organization, and welcome participants in alumni activities.
The Engineering Alumni Association coordinates many opportunities for alumni to remain connected to the School after graduation, including:
- The Governing Board and supporting committees
- Student organization alumni advisory committees;
- Serving as speakers, panelists and greeters at School-wide and department events (e.g., the annual Open House for prospective students);
- Calling prospective students;
- The annual Engineering Awards Dinner; and
- Financial support through the Engineering Annual Fund and Alumni Fund for Student Projects.
Become a fan of UCLA Engineering on Facebook and reconnect with fellow alumni on LinkedIn! For more information on the Engineering Alumni Association, please contact the Office of External Affairs at 310-206-0678 or via e-mail at UCLAengineering@support.ucla.edu.